Hi Ken.
What about the message I've had when I tried to play something back which tells me that it can't play it back through it's driver. What's that all about?
Adrian.

----- Original Message ----- From: "KEN REED" <kvreed...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Total Recorder Instructions

Hi mat, there isn't much to understanding total recorder, that's why I like it.
The most important thing to set up is your
Recording source and parameters, you find that in options.
It determins whether you will be recording from your sound card or your software, like winamp or windows media players.
The controlls use the space bar to record , stop pause , and play.

Tabbing gets you to the output and input level controlls.
The alt key and arow keys gets the edit view and finally the preference modes like the recording source and parameters.

Some day I'll do a podcast on it, but that should be enought to get you started.
One more thing,  after your finished with your recording
Besure your stoped. thehn tap the alt key and down arow to save. Then chose how you want to save, because your given the choice to save in wav, or save in mp3. Wel that's the basics goodluck.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Mathew" <adrianm...@clearmail.com.au>