Wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it. There's probably nothing harmful about it, but as Richard said, there are other software applications that do the same thing, and don't dedicate an entire websites to PR material that's full of hot air.

Previously, Vinny Samarco said:
Hi,
I heard this ad for doublemyspeed.com. H did any of you try this? If so, does it work?
Thanks.
Vinny

James Scholes

--