Hi,
Thanks.  I won't touch it.
Vinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue....@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone ever try double my speed.com

Hi,

Honestly, all this is is a glorified registry temp files etc cleaner. Just run c cleaner. I've noticed, in modern machines, that cleaning the registry hasn't really helped. Spyware removal helps, and reinstalling windows every couple of years helps.

You're not going to get anything out of this software to warrent it's cost.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vinny Samarco" <vin...@hughes.net>