Hi Tony,
at this time, the most accessible professional daw with Voice Over is
protools...
However, it seems that the next version of logic studio, version 10, should be
really accessible; these are rumors, but it could be possible...Logic 10 should
be released during this summer, so We'll early know this...
Ah! I was forgetting!
A guy told me that the last version of Stainberg Cubase, version 6.0.1, should
be accessible; but I haven't tested this, and it sounds me really strange...

Take care,
       Vincenzo.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Solo al Family Hotel Cesenatico bimbo gratis fino 8 anni, tutto incluso, con
bevande a volonta' tutto il giorno in spiaggia e in hotel, ombrellone e lettini
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid397&d%-4