Hello, my name is keith and i'm new to this list. I am blind and use jaws for
windows 11. I was just wondering if anybody on this list had any success with
using Melodyne with Jaws. I'm trying to use this program to do some work to my
voice tracks but i'm having problems getting to most of the things on the
Melodyne screen. Any help will be great apreciated. Thanks in advance. Oh yeah
i'm using a windows vista desktop pc.
Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the
heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith
the LORD.