I'm not sure whether is it or not.  Whenever I go into it it tells me I am
logged in elsewhere and gives me the option to exit or continue.  When I click
continue the app just ends.
So I'm not sure if this is their idea of tightening up a hole or whether it's
just a new bug in the app.
I wonder if they're in league with Freedom Scientific (ooooh I didn't say
that!).