To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: Regarding Sirius/xm.

For those using Macs, I have an online XM account and listen to stations using a program called Pulsar. It's accessible, at least all aspects of the program that I use. You can try it for free and see what you think. I don't have the url handy, but Google is your friend. :-)

When I used windows a whole lot more than I do now, I used Replay AV for XM. I think that the name of the program might have changed, but I believe it still supports sattelite programming. Something to consider anyhow.

Larry