There's one from logitec

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Bahr [mailto:dcba...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:43 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: wireless headset recommendations

I don't know of one that wil do pc in one and phone in the other, but I
have a plantronics 950 and love it. plantronics makes headsets and just
headsets for all types of environments. The one drawback, for some, of
this headset is that you can't use it while it charges. It is advertised
as a gaming headset so those who game for 8 hours straight were annoyed
that you can't use it while charging. For me, that's not an issue I need
to worry about. However, even if you don't get this specific model, I
recommend plantronics over any brand personally. hth

Dave c. bahr