I don't think it would be a good idea to buy the Wal-Mart headset for the PC, because Bluetooth audio can be very poor, especially for voice recognition. At least, that is what I've been told many many times.

Thank you.

Bob.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert doc Wright" <godfea...@wrighthere.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: wireless headset recommendations

walmart has a bluetooth headset for $19.90. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Bahr" <dcba...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 6:33 AM

I highly, highly, highly recommend you do not buy from logitech. I purchased two headsets, one specifically for skypeing and the like and it was terrible. There was a slight mic monitor that you can't turn off, and the ear pads block out enough noise for me to feel clostrophoebic. And I was told I sounded on skype like I was talking in a tin can. I also got a more expensive gaming headset and it was like the chat one only magnified on the two things I listed above.

just my 25 cents

Dave c. bahr