To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: The Origin Of "This Is A Journey In To Sound"

Assuming I'm correct, the recording was an LP, two sides, which took the listener to many sites, such as the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.

I have it on a cd I made, consisting of various stereo demos. Perhaps you can search for it. Maybe you can find a copy. It's more than I can tackle to send it to the list.

Joe G.