To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Finding an actual DVD with audiodescription

When I said that there were no exceptions to the rule, I was referring to the DVD's this method of enabling audio description will work with, rather than the DVD players which have such a feature. Although, saying that, every single DVD player I've used has had this button, or similar, on the remote control, even the tiny DVD player I once used when traveling. Perhaps you're correct that television/DVD player combos don't have such a method of easily switching audio languages on the fly.

Previously, Brett Boyer said:
I don't believe this is a standard button on remote controls. I know especially for tv remotes there are not many that have a language button.
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com