it's a bit tricky to use, but hidownload platinum might do that. It's a strange interface and requires the mouse cursor a lot, there is also sdp downloader which is easier to use but I think only works with .asf streams, at least that's what I use it for. Those streams are archived though so they start and end in the alotted time. Oh wait! again, kind of tricky to use, but dar.fm does record shows like you want, it's just hard, or it was when I set up the thing, to get it to record the right day and time. It kept messing up all the times I had given it because I didn't know what time zone it was basing the times out of. So I stopped using it, but it's been a few months so maybe that's changed.

I hope those help you to get on the right track,

Dave c. bahr