Hi Evan.

As you saw in a previous message I got the problem solved thanks to a phone
call to Amazon.  I'll describe what I was doing.

I usually don't buy albums of music, I buy individual songs.  I have an
internet broadcast that I do, and I had some requests that I didn't have.
One of these was When Sunny Gets Blue by Johnny Mathis.  I've learned some
shorthand methods to do searches, so I typed

Mathis Sunny

Into the search field of Amazon.  It brought up a list of songs, but none of
them were available.  As I said, I got things solved, but I can't figure out
why the Amazon site's working this way now.  I did try it with a current
song, Smile by Avril Levigne.  I don't know how to spell her last name, so I
just typed in Smile Avril, and the same thing happened.

Thankfully I can still use Amazon to buy my music.  ITunes is currently
broken when it comes to screen readers, so I'd be up the creek without a
paddle if both sites went bye bye.

Thanks for your suggestion.

GO REDS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY