Hi Kevin,

That is very strange indeed. I did the exact same search you did for Mathis Sunny and got the Unavailable stuff as well. Then I did a search for Lightfoot Sundown and got the same thing with the song on the various collections it's on, as well as the original album. However, if I do a search for Gordon Lightfoot, then click on the Sundown album, the tracks on that album come up with the Buy link where it always is. Why maike people have to jump through an extra hoop to buy a song?

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Minor" <kmi...@windstream.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: Has something changed with amazon.com/mp3?

Hi Evan.

As you saw in a previous message I got the problem solved thanks to a phone
call to Amazon.  I'll describe what I was doing.

I usually don't buy albums of music, I buy individual songs.  I have an
internet broadcast that I do, and I had some requests that I didn't have.
One of these was When Sunny Gets Blue by Johnny Mathis.  I've learned some
shorthand methods to do searches, so I typed

Mathis Sunny

Into the search field of Amazon. It brought up a list of songs, but none of them were available. As I said, I got things solved, but I can't figure out
why the Amazon site's working this way now.  I did try it with a current
song, Smile by Avril Levigne. I don't know how to spell her last name, so I
just typed in Smile Avril, and the same thing happened.

Thankfully I can still use Amazon to buy my music.  ITunes is currently
broken when it comes to screen readers, so I'd be up the creek without a
paddle if both sites went bye bye.

Thanks for your suggestion.

GO REDS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY