I can only confirm that! The best program, has problems with copyright protected dvds though, if you don't update it, and maybe even then.

The problem about the copyright is, that you can't always extract the i. e. second language, which, I think, is totally unfair when I bought the DVD.
Alexandra
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <ja...@jls-radio.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: Any free accessible Windows program to extract audio from DVD?

DVD Audio Extractor. Couldn't be simpler. The people using decryption tools and stream demuxers are making it far more difficult than it needs to be. You can get it from: http://www.dvdae.com. Granted, it's not free, but fully worth the price IMO, and I felt it was worth mentioning as you didn't make reference to it in your original message.
--
James Scholes
http://twitter.com/JamesScholes