Never reply to messages before reading all of them.  I keep telling myself that
but just never learn.  This is the program I was referring to in my previous
note,
and I found it to work well.

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:35:05 +0100, James Scholes wrote:

>DVD Audio Extractor.  Couldn't be simpler.  The people using decryption tools
>and stream demuxers are making it far more difficult than it needs to be.  You
can get it from: http://www.dvdae.com.  Granted, it's not free, but fully worth
the price IMO, and I felt it was worth mentioning as you didn't make reference
to it
in your original message.