Hi all

I know there are several programs that would allow you to turn text files
into audio files in mp3 format using the  sapi voices on the computer.

However, I find the very odd phrasing of especially the realspeak voices a
bit difficult to understand.

Hence my question:  Has anyone ever written such a programme which turns
text files into audio files using the Eloquence speech synthesizer?  That
would also mean if you e.g. like the british voice, it then uses the british
voice as it is already installed on your computer?

Just curious.

Andre