From: "André van Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:16 PM
Subject: program to turn text files into audio files but
using eloquence

Hi all

I know there are several programs that would allow you to
turn text files
into audio files in mp3 format using the  sapi voices on the
computer.

However, I find the very odd phrasing of especially the
realspeak voices a
bit difficult to understand.

Hence my question:  Has anyone ever written such a programme
which turns
text files into audio files using the Eloquence speech
synthesizer?  That
would also mean if you e.g. like the british voice, it then
uses the british
voice as it is already installed on your computer?

Just curious.

Andre