I used to have a thing called simply dvd audio ripper. try googling free dvd audio ripper.

Dave C. Bahr

On 9/22/2011 10:10 PM, Heather wrote:
Hello, I am knew to the list. I wanted to know which program is best for
copping dvds to the computer? I am trying to have all my audio on a
hard-drive. I already coppied all my music and audio books with know
problem but I heard a dvd was different! I used win7 burn utility and
itunes for the other stuff. Thank you Heather