I'm not sure what format these DVD's would be in, but according to the
features page at http://www.dvdae.com/dvdae/features:

Support all DVD audio formats

DVD Audio Extractor can decode all the audio formats available on all
DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs: MLP (Meridian Lossless Packiing), LPCM
(Linear pulse code modulation), DTS (Digital Theater Systems), Dolby
Digital (AC-3), and MPEG2.