Hi!
You could try gom player too which works with screenreaders.
It will also play a variety of formats.
/A
JM Casey skrev 2011-10-29 02:28:
Hey Dave. Thanks for the response.

Apparently VLC has many different view options and at least something should work. But I'm only going on hearsay really. I'm mostly having trouble with AC3 content in winamp, and mkv files that will play but won't jump properly (IE, can't really fast forward or rewind effectively). One or two avis won't play at all, or just stop after a couple of seconds, but they work fine on my woman's machine, which is using VLC.

I'll let you know if the latest version doesn't work then.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Scrimenti" <dscrime...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: Foobar or VLC?

Winamp will play most videos that I throw at it. But when it won't, I go to VLC. I don't know if the latest version is accessible. If it isn't, I can send you an older version that is. Haven't used Foobar in a long time. It was accessible. Don't think it can play as many filetypes as VLC. ----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>