I liked GOM Player but it was a long time bertween updates. since then I found Dawm Pot Player which works like GOM Player where everything is in the applications menu and the shortcut keys do work with JAWS. I never could get the shortcut keys to work in VLC with JAWS.

and Pot player is available in a 64 bit program if you need it.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Brett Boyer
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:17 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: what about gom player?

Cool. I think it was  Andre, who is on here, suggests gom player you might
want to check it out. I don't know anything about it but I'm sure someone on
here does.
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific
Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls
----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>