To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Re tune in radio for,the P C.

Since Tapin Radio was mentioned in Chris's post, I have a question (actually it's for a friend of mine who isn't on this list) but I ask because, it seems like sometime back, this came up: my friend has Window-eyes and installed Tapin Radio. However, he can't get hardly anything to read! I seem to recall that there was a problem with Tapin Radio and Window--eyes..but that there was a "work-around; is this correct? And if so, what is it? Thanks!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@gmail.com>