Greetings,

What I would like to have, is a series of samples where the effects are
used, each sample giving what settings are created to obtain the sound.  So,
anybody willing to try and set up such a beastie?

Obviously, the samples should be really pronounced, each should start off
normal, giving the precise settings, then we could hear the sound with and
without effects.

I believe such would be of great help at least for me, for instance, what is
dynamics? offset? flanger?  Reverse is obvious as is echo and reverb.

Effect samples should be created using GoldWave alone, i.e no added plugins
or other third party facilities.

Colin Howard lives at Park gate near Swanwick in
Hampshire, Southern England.