Greetings,

Thanks, hope it can be made available through this list.

I would suggest we need reasonably high quality at least 128kbps .mp3
stereo, ideally, 192kbps .mp3 stereo, else the finer points which may be of
specific importance making the point of the sample, would be lost.  I
suppose if there is another good compression algorythm capable of being
accessed by GW v5.58 and not taking too much disk space, this would be fine.

Colin Howard lives at Park gate near Swanwick in
Hampshire, Southern England.