From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: 10 December 2011 00:43
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: karaoke night.

Ok. Here is a slightly old plugin but still I would give it a shot.
http://nunzioweb.com/daz/game_emulation/in_zip.html
I have used this in the past and it worked great!
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls