Yep, that's why I bought the Fastrak Mixer Protools was part of as a bundle and use Reaper, was cheap enough at $75.00 think it was.

Protools Studio - that's the one I have - is supposed to be perfectly accessible with the Mac now though I've never needed to try it as Reaper does everything I want and need.