From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: 19 January 2012 21:55
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Further to my cd creator problem

Adrien:  Forgive me (I'm a little slow here) but I think it
has just occurred to me what may be happening with your CD
Extractor: can you go in a menu and change the bit rate that
CD Extractor (I hope I have this right) which ever CD ripper
you are using that gives you the lower bit rate, go in and
change that; this is what sounds like is going on!  My
apologies if I'm way off here!
Tom Kaufman