Ok Tom please let us know when the accessible player comes out since I am a subscriber for serius XM and it would be cool to listen to it online.

On 2/11/2012 1:40 AM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Yes..and the sad part is, they used to be pretty accessible! But about this time a year ago, Sirius-XM saw fit to change the configuration of the Sirius-XM On Line Player, rendering it next to useless to blind/visually impaired folks! But the good news is (and I have it on pretty good authority) that someone is working on developing a player that will work! I'll let you all know if and when I know something concerning this!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 10:41 PM
Subject: sireus radio

Friends, I hope that I spelled the name of this sireus or serius radio thing. I was listening to the seventies with my brother while we were out in his jeep.
he told me that you could get it he and I believe on PC. is it possible?
and,  do you have to have special equipment?
How accessible  it this for us jaws users?

This is Jason known as BlindFury