Myfi does work with the new Sirius XM platform. You can find out how to subscribe by visiting siriusxm.com, or you can see the number on channel one if your radio is powered up. Good luck!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott" <scott2...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:44 PM
Subject: radio for serius xm was, serius radio

Hi.
My wife noticed that the myfi is not sold anymore.
We used to have one for xm and my brother has one that is accessible by a blind person to use. He is dead now so I think my mother has it. My questioon is, would it work with the changed serius xm? Also can I have the number for serius? thanks and also about my wife. She does a lot of walking and needs something to carry with her other than aan mp3 player. She told me tha is the onlly way we’d geeet satelite rdio back is if she could get a myfi.
thanks