According to the web page
http://www.soundtaxi.org/soundtaxi_audio_conversion_Audible.php this is
supported. I'm not saying it doesn't violate your terms of condition
with Audible, but at least according to the Sound Taxi web site, this is
technically possible. I also noticed that Quicktime is a prerequisite
for Sound Taxi, so this also lends some credibility to that statement.

To test it, you can download Sound Taxi for free and use it in trial
mode. It's fully functional, but it'll only convert a few minutes of
audio. This is enough to see if it's going to work or not.

The Platinum version costs $20, but I'd suggest upgrading to the pro
version for $27. It's only $7 more, and the performance makes it worth
the price if you're going to be using Sound Taxi to convert more than
just a handful of files.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com