Hello John and other interested persons,

I put the Burnaware free program in my public folder on Dropbox and will place the download link below. I was going to send it as an attachment to anyone who wanted it, but some ISPs delete the sending of executable attachments. Here is the download link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15707710/burnaware_free.exe

Don Roberts

On 2/29/2012 2:36 AM, john poole wrote:
Hi Don,
I am having trouble reaching the free download, any possability of a direct
link?
Regards,
John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald L. Roberts"<donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List"<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: creating cd's

Assuming that you are talking about audio CDs then yes it will.  In
fact, there are several choices for track gaps.

Don Roberts

On 2/28/2012 4:25 PM, Dean Masters wrote:
Will this program let you burn a cd without any spaces between the
songs? I use CD Burner XP which lets you do this but with the cd's I am
using right now it does not accurately tell me how much space is left on
the cd. And then when I get it wrong it freezes up so I have to restart
my windows 7 64 bit PC.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Donald L. Roberts