CheersDon,
Very much appreciated, will give it a go!
 John.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: creating cd's

Hello John and other interested persons,

I put the Burnaware free program in my public folder on Dropbox and will
place the download link below.  I was going to send it as an attachment
to anyone who wanted it, but some ISPs delete the sending of executable
attachments.  Here is the download link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15707710/burnaware_free.exe

Don Roberts