I do not want to spent money. I have a big collection.

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:29 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: book tapes

Okay first thing which may save you a whole heap of time, have you had a look around to see if the books you have are available in other formats such as on CD, Daisy and so forth? I know that a lot of the old RNIB books for example have been taken from their master tapes and made available in Daisy format.