From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, 16 April 2012 5:25 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question about virtual audio cable

Thanks, so I take it using audio repeater for example I set virtual cable 1
as input and the real sound card as output? Then in the streaming
application set it to use cable 1 as output? Just want clarification because
I understand the concept but so far when I tried this with NVDA using cable
1 as both input and output then getting NVDA to use cable 1 I didn't get any
sound even though the audio repeater was running.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 16/04/2012 04:30, David Truong wrote:
> Short answer is yes.
>

> David Truong
>
> Email: blindbo...@me.com
> blindbo...@gmail.com