From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012 2:58 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question about virtual audio cable

I'm not sure if Vac would be a good way to broadcast Skype with a lot of
people, as in, use Skype in to patch calls through, some even from the
phone. In a setup like that, you really need the separate channels and a
virtual splitter on your mic, or an equivalent way of not sending the caller
his own audio.