I don't think that it was very accessible after version 7.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:15 PM
Subject: RE: PowerDVD

I don't know how the up grade works, but be ware, it'll be less accessible
then version 10. Version 11 was, so 12 must be even more so. I don't mean to be a Power DVD alarmist, but I think it's important for people to know that these guys aren't true friends of accessibility. Especially with newer ones.
It's important I think because this program is so popular. It's what comes
with External Blu-ray players for instance. Even with the internal ones. So yeah, sorry for being a bit of an alarmist, but I just want you all to know
is all. It works well enough with DVDs, but it's annoying.