Hi!
You can but its a waist of time.
Its not accessible at all.
Its crap!
More crap then crap!
/A

chris hallsworth skrev 2012-05-20 23:29:
Can I try this program on Windows 7?

Christopher Hallsworth

On 20/05/2012 20:38, Hamit Campos wrote:
Hi guys. Has any one here tried XPMC? It was brought up on the windows 8
update site as a stand in for WMC if you don't want to buy Win 8 Pro, and the WMC pack on top of that. Which I don't see what the big deal is, accept for it's not totally new and it won't play BDs', but I digress. They said XPMC can do just about everything WMC or Windows Media Center can. That's
why I ask. Is that statement even true?