They just told me there is an iphone app that can controll it.
But for sighted it might be a good try.
/A
Hamit Campos skrev 2012-05-21 02:53:
I suppose you can. I've onluy just heard of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 5:29 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: XPMC

Can I try this program on Windows 7?

Christopher Hallsworth

On 20/05/2012 20:38, Hamit Campos wrote:
Hi guys. Has any one here tried XPMC? It was brought up on the windows
8 update site as a stand in for WMC if you don't want to buy Win 8
Pro, and the WMC pack on top of that. Which I don't see what the big
deal is, accept for it's not totally new and it won't play BDs', but I
digress. They said XPMC can do just about everything WMC or Windows
Media Center can. That's why I ask. Is that statement even true?