Hi all,

I am looking for a good quality USB sound card with stereo line in, microphone
in and 2 stereo line/headphone out.  I am not needing
something with lots of bells and whistles such as surround sound, just
something with high quality input and output, where the
software to control it is screen reader friendly.  I realise this question has
been asked numerous times before, but I wasn't
interested at the time and didn't take note of any recommendations.

Thanks,
Barry Chapman