-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: 6. juni 2012 12:27
To: PC Audio Discussion List

I use Last.fm here in the uK. There are two subscription models. 1. Pay
£3 for one month as and when you like, and 2. Pay £3 per month as a
regular payment, costing £36 a year. I choose the former since I don't
use Last.fm on a regular basis, only to help me re-discover an artist or
discover something new.

Christopher Hallsworth