Hello,
I'm exploring last.fm internet radio. I would like to pick a heavy metal
channel on last.fm that would automatically play mix of heavy metal by diff
bands  for me.  I have arrived at last.fm's page of heavy metal. URL is below.
http://www.last.fm/music/+tag/heavy+metal

But on this page I see is the option to click on the names of specific
individual metal bands and play the music of only that band. this is not what
I'm looking for as I state above. Also on this page are bunch of diff genres of
metal that one click on like, power metal, speed metal etc. if you click on any
of these it just takes you to yet another page where really the only option I
can see is to select and click a specific band and then last.fm plays music
from just that band.

How do I get last.fm to play me metal with songs from diff bands?
Prateek