Okay folks, I downloaded a version of Winamp (not the newest) still no luck; still getting error message! Next, I'll uninstall; then try this again!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: More On My Winamp Problem

How about uninstall it and install it again. Hope you have the version you are using. New winamp works well with jaws 13 if you are using it.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kaufman
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:03 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: More On My Winamp Problem

Hello list: Late last night I posted a query on Winamp; so far I have gotten no responses! I can't believe that no one on this list doesn't know about how to fix this! Be that as it may, I'll explain this again: last night, our lights flickered while I was rebooting the computer. I later found afterwards that, whenever I try to bring up the Winamp player, I get an error message! I tried restarting the computer..no soap! I also ran "check disk" a while ago; nothing doing! Can anyone on here tell me what I need to do to get Winamp to once again work? If updating my Winamp will do the trick, I'm willing to do that; I just need to know if it's still as accessible as it has been in the past! Thank you!
Tom Kaufman