To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 2:15 PM
Subject: guitar for beginner?

hi guys, I'm looking for recommendations as which is the best eletric guitar for a beginner?. By this, I am not asking for prices etc, but the easiest guitar to handle for someone who has never held one before, but would like to learn to play. Is there a favourite Instrument for a new learner, which type of strings ETC,

Billy