Hello list:  Well I was able to get Winamp reinstalled on my computer. Aw but I
now have a problem that I somehow must fix: when I start to play a file; then I
run forward or backwards, using the left or right arrow keys, I get a
"god-awful" sound through  my speakers!  So I shut down Winamp, but that sound
persists; the only way I can get rid of it is to restart or shut down the
computer!  This has happened since I reinstalled Winamp!  How do I get rid of
this?  Am running Windows XP, Jaws 13 and an older version of Winamp!  BTW-I
originally installed a newer version yesterday (it did the same thing) so I
went back to the version I think I originally had (five point something; sorry
I don't have the exact version for you!  But I hope someone on here can tell me
how to fix this, for I don't want to have to be restarting my computer every
time this happens!
Tom Kaufman  P.S.  Am using an Audigy soundcard if this helps.