Hope someone can help me with this little pesky annoyance. For some reason that I just can't figure out, one day my master volume, instead of starting at full, 500 to be exact, now starts up at 448, making it necessary to open up the volume control to turn it all the way up. This has been going on for the past few months, but I just got pissed off enough to finally inquire about it. I can't seem to find anything within control panel that would allow me to save new settings. I don't think I have anything loading at startup that would effect the setting, but I dunno.

I am still using XP Home Edition. Times are hard <g>. Anyway, if someone could help me to solve this one, I would be grateful,

Larry