I haven't been following this thread, but it seems to me like people are
just trying to help. Did you explain in your original question that you
tried all of these different options? I can't tell since you didn't
include the whole thread below. Seems to me like it would be more
effective if you just politely mentioned that you tried these options
and you really are just looking to do this with TR. Maybe it's just me,
but I'm not sure I'd be too interested in providing the answer after a
message like this. After all, I'm not paid to provide customer support
on this list. I'm guessing I'll get flamed for this, but I'm just making
some suggestions on how best to get your question answered.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail