Hi, before adding an extra cable, turn off whatever software could be using the cable for example skype.
Best regards,
Gianluca
SkypeID: gianluca8815
Il 06/07/2012 12:49, Doc wright ha scritto:
another problem has arisen. I cannot set a second or third cable. the control pannal is stating that an active process is using it. I have no clue which process is being spoken of. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gianluca Apollaro" <gianluca.apollar...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 03:40 AM
Subject: Re: virtual audio cable

Hi, If I got it correctly, you hear echo because you told repeater 1 to repeat whatever goes on the cable into your main soundcard. So, there's no way of getting rid of that with this setup. You probably need 2 cables to do that. Send skype in the second cable (line 2) then send line 2 and your mic into line 1 and then send line 2 to your soundcard, the recording device has to be line 1 and you shouldn't hear yourself back.
hth,
Best regards,
Gianluca.
Skype: gianluca8815