From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: 07 August 2012 19:37
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: eac and window-eyes

I'm curious. How many processors does each person have? A dual core
processor would run a bit slower in general (although it may not be
noticeable) but would handle audio processing tasks better. A single core
system would definitely seem sluggish when doing a lot of audio processing.
I know when I upgraded to a dual core processor, multitasking while I was
doing some audio processing tasks was definitely snappier.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail