how much are the c crane fm transmitters?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: FM transmitters

Hello Lois and list:  I, too, am using the Ccrane Transmitter (am reasonably
sure it's the same model you're using_) have had mine since 2004 and works
well!  But about that deal where you could peal the thing off and adjust the
screw: if I'm understanding correctly, the newer transmitters don't allow
you to do that anymore!  When I first got mine, it didn't quite have the
power I wanted it to have!  It was fine for just listening to the stereo in
this little room where the computer is!  But if I wanted to hear what was
going on through the radio I have in the kitchen (I could hear it; it just
wouldn't be in stereo) aw but I got a friend of mine to turn that screw
and..vala!  If anyone knows if they make these units in this same way,
please feel free to jump on here and let us know?  As I said, have had this
one since 04, so it's conceivable that mine could quit any day in the future
(hope not) but if it does, would be nice to know that I could replace it
with one that would work for me just as well (or..um..I _could_ make it work
just as well?
Tom Kaufman